Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
On FlightSim Ninja, users cannot create accounts and we do not collect personal information on this site.
We also the third-party service, FreshDesk, for our customer service contact form and ticketing system. Any data captured via this service is covered by that service's terms and conditions and will only be used to respond to your queries and provide relevant support. This FreshDesk service allows you to create an account to track your support tickets and queries but this is not mandatory and you can opt not to create an account.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
We use Google Analytics (and other third parties in the future as needed) to collect analytics data for our web site to help us improve FlightSim Ninja. These services do not provide FlightSim Ninja with personal information about you but do allow us to view aggregate and non-identifiable information about how you use the site so that we can make these improvements. These third-party analytics services may set their own cookies as part of providing this analytics capability.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ourprocessing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you use our Jira contact form, Jira will collect any details you enter in the form, including your e-mail address, for our use. We will only use this to contact you in response to your query and to help resolve any support issues you raise.
At this time, however, we do not collect or store personal information about users while in this pre-launch phase.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as outlined later in this policy.
Email us at: helpfulninja [at] flightsim.ninja.
Or, use our Fresh Desk help and support portal.